Event Dungeon Ranking: La'paina Coast On Now
Thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS.
This is a message from the management team.
As of Oct. 26 7:00 PM PDT, the event Dungeon Ranking: La'paina Coast has begun.
In this event, players can compete against eachother in the rankings to get dungeon high scores.
Oct. 26 7:00 PM–Nov. 2 6:59 PM PDT
Nov. 2 7:00 PM PDT–Nov. 3 6:59 PM PDT
Nov. 3 7:00 PM PDT–Nov. 9 5:59 PM PST
How to Play
From Event on the Home Screen, challenge the event-exclusive dungeon and aim to earn a highscore.
You will be ranked within a randomly selected group of about 10,000 people, according to the score you have obtained.
*No dungeon keys are required to play this event.
There are three types of rewards: ranking rewards, difficulty-specific score rewards, and total score rewards.
Ranking Rewards allow you to earn rewards such as event-exclusive title plates and draw tickets, depending on your ranking.
Score rewards for each difficulty level include 1st Clear Rewards, first-time rank achievement rewards, and rank rewards, allowing you to earn rewards such as Blue Crystals.
Score rewards allow you to earn rewards such as event-exclusive player icons and Materia Booster (L) depending on your score.
Also, you can earn up to Blue Crystal x300 as the first-time rank reward in Normal, up to Blue Crystal x700 in Hard, and up to Blue Crystal x2,000 in Very Hard.
Tips for Conquest
Tips for Conquest 1
This time, Wind and Lightning elements are effective at La'paina Coast.
Particularly, bosses with Wind as their weakness appear frequently.
Tips for Conquest 2
Aim to achieve a swift victory in battle.
Defeating bosses quickly can earn you higher battle scores.
When you defeat a boss, you can also choose a Trance Ability that suits your party to gain an advantage in battle.
Tips for Conquest 3
Be careful not to overuse items.
As you progress through a dungeon, you may obtain items such as Potions that restore HP, Supplements that can restore maximum HP, and Ether that restores ATB. The types of items are diverse, but using items within the Dungeon will decrease your ranking accordingly.
Picking the perfect timing to use items, such as in a real moment of need or to increase damage to a boss is a secret to achieving higher scores.
- In this event, the Accelerated Mode function cannot be used during battles.
- This is intended to prevent cheating. We ask all players to understand this before taking part.
- This event will be unlocked by completing CC FFVII CHAPTER 1 - MAIN SECTION 3 - EP6.
- You can receive the Ranking Rewards by accessing the event page during the result announcement period.
- This event may reappear after the period ends.
- This event's limited rewards may reappear in the future.
- There is a possibility that player names may be published on official SNS, etc. in connection with the announcement of rankings.
- If abnormality is detected in the Dungeon Ranking score, we will consider it as a violation of the prohibited acts 2.9 Use of cheats or bots 2.10 Use of bugs, etc. and we may take measures such as suspending your account. If a bug or other issue occurs and it is caused by unexpected behavior, please contact Customer Support from Menu > Inquiries.
- Score rewards and Ranking rewards that have passed the Valid Until period will be automatically sent to the Gift Box.
- The event period and content are subject to change without notice.
- Images displayed in the Notices may differ slightly from those in-game.
Thank you for your continued support of FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS.